Hilder Vitor Lima Pereira
BSc in Computer Science at University of São Paulo.
MSc in Computer Science, at University of Campinas, working with cryptography under the supervision of professor Diego de Freitas Aranha.
PhD in Computer Science at University of Luxembourg. My advisor was professor Jean-Sébastien Coron.
I am now a post-doctoral researcher at COSIC, KU Leuven.
My main research interests are Homomorphic Encryption, Multilinear Maps, and Indistinguishability Obfuscation.
I am looking for master and PhD students! Click here to know more: Open positions.
Awards and Scholarships
- 2015: Google Research Awards for Latin America (and a scholarship to my master's studies)
- 2012: Scholarship to study for a semester at Université de Franche-Comté, France, provided by the Rectory of University of São Paulo through the Program of Academic Merit Scholarships to International Exchange.
- 2010: Honorable mention given by the government of the State of São Paulo for works presented in the Third Technology Fair of Technical Schools of São Paulo.
- Homomorphic Encryption
- Privacy-preserving Computation
- Cryptographic Multilinear Maps
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation
- Provable Security
Service to the scientific community
- 2022: Program committee of ACNS 2023.
- 2022: Program committee of SBSeg 2022.
- 2021: Chair of the technical session on cryptography in the conference SBSeg 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference EUROCRYPT 2022.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference USENIX 2022.
- 2021: Reviewed four papers for the conference SBSeg 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference ESORICS 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2020: Reviewed two papers for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2017: Reviewed one paper for the 15th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS).