Hilder Vitor Lima Pereira
Assistant professor at Institute of Computing - State University of Campinas (Unicamp) .
Before joining Unicamp, I spent 2.5 years as post-doctoral researcher at COSIC, KU Leuven.
BSc in Computer Science at University of São Paulo.
My main research interests are homomorphic encryption, post-quantum cryptography, and computing on encrypted data.
Awards and Scholarships
- 2015: Google Research Awards for Latin America (and a scholarship to my master's studies)
- 2012: Scholarship to study for a semester at Université de Franche-Comté, France, provided by the Rectory of University of São Paulo through the Program of Academic Merit Scholarships to International Exchange.
- 2010: Honorable mention given by the government of the State of São Paulo for works presented in the Third Technology Fair of Technical Schools of São Paulo.
- Homomorphic Encryption
- Privacy-preserving Computation
- Cryptographic Multilinear Maps
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation
- Provable Security
Service to the scientific community
- 2022: Program committee of ACNS 2023.
- 2022: Program committee of SBSeg 2022.
- 2021: Chair of the technical session on cryptography in the conference SBSeg 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference EUROCRYPT 2022.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference USENIX 2022.
- 2021: Reviewed four papers for the conference SBSeg 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the conference ESORICS 2021.
- 2021: Reviewed one paper for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2020: Reviewed two papers for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2017: Reviewed one paper for the 15th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS).