Hilder Vitor Lima Pereira
BSc in Computer Science at University of São Paulo.
I am now a post-doctoral researcher at COSIC, KU Leuven.
My main research interests are Homomorphic Encryption, Multilinear Maps, and Indistinguishability Obfuscation.
Awards and Scholarships
- 2015: Google Research Awards for Latin America (and a scholarship to my master's studies)
- 2012: Scholarship to study for a semester at Université de Franche-Comté, France, provided by the Rectory of University of São Paulo through the Program of Academic Merit Scholarships to International Exchange.
- 2010: Honorable mention given by the government of the State of São Paulo for works presented in the Third Technology Fair of Technical Schools of São Paulo.
- Homomorphic Encryption
- Privacy-preserving Computation
- Cryptographic Multilinear Maps
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation
- Provable Security
Service to the scientific community
- 2021: (Peer-)Reviewed one paper for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2020: (Peer-)Reviewed two papers for the journal IET Information Security.
- 2017: (Peer-)Reviewed one paper for the 15th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS).